– Prepare accounting doc and efficiently operate cash registers
– Receive payment
– Prepare vouchers
– Ensure that there is sufficient cash in the cash drawer
– Maintain correct cash balances at cash registers
– Process payments made with cash, cheque
– Petty cash voucher and handling cheques processing, and other as deem necessary.
– Follow up Debit note and controlling
– Manage and Issue invoice (debit note, official receipt to customers
– Account Receivable and collection
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Accounting.
– 1 years progressively responsible experienced in the accounting & financial,
– Patient, Smart, Businesses Orientation minds, and Like to Learning by doing.
– Fluent using computer (Office Program; Word & Excel) other programs are requirement
– English, written communication and interpersonal skills. ( Chinese speaking is preferable)
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks
– The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance.