Set up and develop financial guidelines and ensure the guidelines
· Overview the cash flow and cash predictions for projects.
· Liaison with local Banks, Tax Department of Cambodia, NSSF, MOC,
· Oversee daily operations of the accounting department.
· Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural
· Ensure transactions are properly recorded timely.
· Prepare financial statements and report to CFO and CEO.
· Prepare monthly taxation to submit at Tax Department.
· Administrative support to departments dealing with the task of editing, typing,
mailing, and filing
· Preparing costing, check and update cost by departments.
· Check and follow up of staff cash advance and clear, account receivable,
· Oversee petty cash updated and payment.
· Prepare debit note and invoice.
· Develop templates for company.
· Preparing logistic and clearance, knowledge about logistic custom tax rate
· Stock management by physically procedure.
· Provides support to other department of the Company and manages projects
of the company
· Must possess good observation power, monitors the work of company.
· Control and update office facilities, office equipment.
· Responsible for all admin tasks in the company
Cambodian nationality, age between 24 – 35 years old
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting. ACCA student or
member is given advantage
• Good knowledge in local tax regulations and accounting standards
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Excellent communication skills in English for writing , reading and speaking
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel )
• Good knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software
• Experience in handling pressure and challenge work.
• Be honest, Loyal, reliable, flexible, innovative, fast learner and hardworking