– Monitor staff attendance and leave administration
– Review and update employee rules and regulations
– Maintain the human resource information system and employee database
– Recruiting staff
– this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
– Working with local authority to ensure the employment is compliance with Cambodia Labor Law and government regulation.
– Assist management team to solve daily tasks or problems inside company
– Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
– Maintaining and controlling Office Stationary and Fixed-Asset
.- Other related as needed.
– Both male and female, age 25-35 years
– BBA in Related field.
– Minimum experience at least 1 year
.- Excellent communication skills, good judgment ability and multi
– Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
– Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
– Fluently speaking/writing/listening English. – Able to work under pressure and team work
About HR Consultant Service Co,.ltd