- Drive for the Dynamic’s personnel and other top management staffs of Dynamic Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Collect and delivers mail or document when required.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of his assigned vehicle while ensuring other drivers check oil, water, battery, brakes, types etc., assist in minor repairs or arranges repairs as necessary.
- Ensures overall cleanliness of all Company vehicles;
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption oil changes and greasing etc.
- In case of accidents, ensures Company procedures followed and assists other Company drivers involved in accidents to prepare records.
- Assist other co-worker in related job
- Cooperate with other department staff to ensure good work flow.
- Comply the company rule & regulation
- Participate in Quality Environment (5S)
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by superior.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Primary education
- Minimum three years’ experiences as driver and safe driving record
- Driver’s license (D2)
- Some knowledge of English, reading, writing, spoken skills (sufficient to understand simple instructions) and good knowledge of local languages
- Knowledge of driving rules/regulations and chauffeur courtesies
- Skill in minor vehicle repair/maintenance initiative and discretion
- Good communication skill, being honest, hard-working and healthy / high responsibilities
Interested Applicants: should submit CV & Covering Letter to:
Dynamic Pharma Co., Ltd
Dynamic Building #432, Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia
Tel: 023 726 018, 012 803 918
About DYNAMIC PHARMA
Dynamic Pharma Group is a Cambodia's leading suppliers of hospital supplies, medical supplies and medical equipment committed to providing the highest quality Healthcare products & Services to all of our clients in a caring and professional manner. We continually to advance the standards of, and supply to, the healthcare industry of Cambodia. We’re expanding our business and want you to be a part of it